The Best F@#king Investment Cheat Sheet
$10 Per Month. BEST OFFER. Delivered To Your Inbox.
Investment Cheat Sheet. First week of every month.
1. The big investment news of the month you missed that impacts your money (“what’s buzzing”).
2. Why it matters to you
3. Quick and easy review of key numbers that were released that month that impact your money in the long-term (“numbers watch”). All we care about is how these numbers impact your money. So that’s what we’ll tell you.
4. Three MSB Sample Investment Portfolios so you can learn about asset allocation in case you missed that day in school. Jk, they don’t teach this in school, but I’m really glad I memorized the Pythagorean theorem because that’s super handy.
5. Alerts when we’re changing the MSB Sample Investment Portfolios (not often, we’re long-term investors). We would change them to rebalance, or add/remove a fund. Also, if something really nutty happened within the month that impacts your money (between your last cheat sheet and the next) you’d get an “alert” email.
6. Monthly performance explainers on each of the funds within the MSB Sample Investment Portfolios. This will help you understand why funds perform the way they do and will help you become a better long-term investor.
7. One big investing mistake that people make along with a quick and easy solution (we mean a *really* easy solution).
8. Priority email access to Kathryn which will help you become a more successful investor. Email your questions, you’ll get an email response or a response in the MSB video.
9. MSB video answering your investing or finance/asset management career questions that have come in during the month.
10. MSB Weekly every Friday. We find the major news that impacts your money, cut out the clutter, and make sense of the important stuff.
Reading the Best F@#king Investment Cheat Sheet is about a 15-minute time commitment each month. If you gathered all of the above yourself, it would probably take you six hours. Remember, we’re making this stuff easier on you, not harder. And of course, all MSB Sample Investment Portfolios consist of low cost index funds or exchange traded funds (vs. mutual funds).Subscribe to the Best Offer Plan!
Auto renew each month. You may cancel your paid (or free) monthly subscription at anytime at no charge, on request.
$0. Free. Delivered To Your Inbox Weekly On Fridays.
MSB Weekly Roundup every Friday. We find the major news that impacts your money, cut out the clutter, and make sense of the important stuff.