Here’s What People Are Afraid Of If The U.S. Defaults On Its Bills
Updated: October 7, 2013
While nobody really expects the U.S. to default on its bills, here are seven things people are very concerned about.
1) The economy could fall back into a recession
2) You might have to live with your parents a little longer
3) Interest rates on new government student loans could increase
4) Obama will have to do major damage control with China. The U.S. owes China lots of money
5) Funding to schools could get delayed
6) Your stocks and bonds could get pummeled
7) Social security money to your Grandma, not so much
Is this post over yet……
Here’s the easiest explainer on “the debt ceiling” and the potential government “default” —> Let’s party, here.